Check in ...

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
I'm still learning a lot so I'm on here several times a day at the moment. It's taken over temporarily from my time on a hobby-related forum!

Mo, from what I remember about Turkish food there's a lot of scope for LC.

And yes there is humour - well you have to laugh at the ludicrousness of it sometimes! My thought for the day - whoever thought it was a good idea to have 'fat' as both an adjective and a noun needs to be taken outside and given a good slap :woot:

Reactions: 5 people

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
I haven't been in for about a week (I think,lol) but I'm usually around for a while in the evenings. Now the clocks have changed I will be spending most of my time in my caravan a little further down the coast...I love it but, internet connection is almost non existent as is mobile phone coverage, unless I go stand in certain areas of the beach. :)

Reactions: 2 people

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm in 2 or 3 times a day. Skim over the topics and select the ones to contribute to :)

Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com

A

Avocado Sevenfold

I pop in regularly cos I'm a nosy beggar. I don't feel clever or confident enough to post on medical matters so I stick to the food threads.

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

I haven't been in for about a week (I think,lol) but I'm usually around for a while in the evenings. Now the clocks have changed I will be spending most of my time in my caravan a little further down the coast...I love it but, internet connection is almost non existent as is mobile phone coverage, unless I go stand in certain areas of the beach. :)
Want to see you looking for a signal on the beach !!!!!! Your life style sounds lovely beachbag......x

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Want to see you looking for a signal on the beach !!!!!! Your life style sounds lovely beachbag......x

:) Might have to resort to smoke signals Kat! ;) Yes, I'm lucky :)

Take care x

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
@Kat100 ....well your part of the world is pretty flat and if I stand on the highest sand dune....:smug:
I do envy you living in Norfolk. One of my hobbies is bird watching and Norfolk has to be THE birders paradise! A few years ago I spent a week birding there with two friends...was amazing. Loved the hares too. Would live there if I could :)

K

Kat100

@Kat100 ....well your part of the world is pretty flat and if I stand on the highest sand dune....:smug:
I do envy you living in Norfolk. One of my hobbies is bird watching and Norfolk has to be THE birders paradise! A few years ago I spent a week birding there with two friends...was amazing. Loved the hares too. Would live there if I could :)
You must visit again , ;) it is very flat...and I am getter flatter to ....lol really I am ...
Now Wales that is where I want to find my forever home lol
I grew up,in Warwickshire and Gloucestershire and Wales....was our day out...
Have seen some great places to live on those house moving places ;) ....Kat x

K

Kat100

Ok it's a home swap ;) x

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
You must visit again , ;) it is very flat...and I am getter flatter to ....lol really I am ...
Now Wales that is where I want to find my forever home lol
I grew up,in Warwickshire and Gloucestershire and Wales....was our day out...
Have seen some great places to live on those house moving places ;) ....Kat x
...the other mans grass is always greener, eh...
I think "flatter" comes with age, as well as diet :p

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
It was twice daily, until we decided that moving house would be a good idea. Three weeks in to the move from hell, we still aren't fully in the house, spending most free time either packing/unpacking boxes, painting walls, or cleaning. I'm lucky if I get on here twice a week!
But, the end is in sight, one more week and we'll be straightened out... and I'll be back on here.