Where you from?

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
Hi I am June. Originally from Manchester I have lived in the Riviera of the North lol. (Blackpool) for the last 44 years. The right side of the Pennines @Diddly . Lol.

Reactions: 2 people

Emma23

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Not too bad now had a minor breakdown a bit back but, more of an outburst than anything else. Just me bin soft! Yorkshire gods own county! ! Eh by lass its grand! Lol x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Oh diddly, well if you ever need a chat im here! Hope things are looking up now! I wanna test you on Yorkshire slang pet! Xxx

Emma23

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
‘Ear all, see all, say nowt. Eat all, sup all, pay nowt. And if ever thou does owt fer nowt – allus do it fer thissen'

Shoulda been a Yorkshire lass

Reactions: 4 people

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
<-- Andy currently in Cambridge but originally from South Africa via a whole bunch of other places.

Emma23

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow a lot of travellers on here! Haha proper country bumpkin and I have moved from one village to another just down the road :) andy has moved from country to country! So envious :)

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
International moves are vastly overrated. Though having 2 different passports can have its benefits

Reactions: 2 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm the only person on here who doesn't have an accent! :( everyone else, especially the Irish have lush accents! Xx

Hi Emma, my accent is shockingly bad.. My younger sister & I have West Country accents. Where as my two older sisters are more West Midlands...
Here is a sample..

K

Kat100

Hello, from Norfolk , well I have been here a lot of years .....think I lived here in my past life !!!!!

But I come from Warwickshire, Stratford on Avon ....

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I am June. Originally from Manchester I have lived in the Riviera of the North lol. (Blackpool) for the last 44 years. The right side of the Pennines @Diddly . Lol.

I was born and bred in Blackpool, a true Sandgrownun. Still living in Lancashire, defo the right side of the Pennines. ;)

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I was born In Manchester, but live in Hampshire with the beautiful countryside on the doorstep :-D