Yes 24th April D-Day

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Yes got the call yesterday collect my Insight and can't flipping wait, as I said in earlier post Xmas is coming early for me this year.
I've been on NovaRapid for nearly a fortnight just to check I don't react to from the change of Humalog 100 and no problems there.
Also since the switch I've been doing basal testing, basal is fine in morning, afternoon, evening, but through the night I've dropped very low so I'm still adjusting 2.8 last night and woke to a 10 this morning ( too many haribo's) so start doing night basal again tonight.
I've also downloaded Insight manual for a quick learning session before I start.

Reactions: 5 people

lisacp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I see that you have downloaded the insight manual.
Not sure if it is the same thing but I went on to the insight website and they have a multiple choice learning manual that was really good.
As I say you may have already seen it.
I get mine on the 14th April.
Good luck

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Yes got the call yesterday collect my Insight and can't flipping wait, as I said in earlier post Xmas is coming early for me this year.
I've been on NovaRapid for nearly a fortnight just to check I don't react to from the change of Humalog 100 and no problems there.
Also since the switch I've been doing basal testing, basal is fine in morning, afternoon, evening, but through the night I've dropped very low so I'm still adjusting 2.8 last night and woke to a 10 this morning ( too many haribo's) so start doing night basal again tonight.
I've also downloaded Insight manual for a quick learning session before I start.

All the best and good luck

RRB

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I see that you have downloaded the insight manual.
Not sure if it is the same thing but I went on to the insight website and they have a multiple choice learning manual that was really good.
As I say you may have already seen it.
I get mine on the 14th April.
Good luck
Yes I've jus been on insight website and theres more than one manual in fact I wouldn't be amazed there's not a manual to fit a kitchen sink !!

Victorri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi
I get connected to my accu chek on Thursday I can not wait. I found the e-learning on the website very help full better than reading a book

Reactions: 3 people