Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptyplate

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
7.3 mmol / L this morning after a lie in - probably post liver dump that my pancreas didn't handle too well.
6.6 mmol / L pre bed 45 mins the wrong side of midnight.
Slightly disappointed but, will try harder.

Reactions: 17 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
4.8 yesterday, 7.7 this morning after 16 hours travelling and diabetic food on the plane, enough said about that.

Back to the real world on Monday.

Reactions: 18 people
M

mojo37

A nasty 8 this am own fault cos high carb last meal ..poor nights sleep ( not own fault ) but redeemed myself some what by a 6 mile walk now 5.6 :rolleyes:

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
7.3 this morning. getting progressively worse as I have been stress snacking for the last few weeks on cheese, nuts and stevia chocolate. i am giving myself another couple of days to get my head in order before aggressively tackling my sugar levels again.

i am stressed because i had two transient ischemic attacks or minor strokes and scans show that my right internal carotid artery is totally blocked. ..so i suppose snacking is the least of my problems at the moment :)
Hope docs can get things sorted for you TIA's are not nice I had 1at 14 and another at 26 due to genetic disorder. I now walk with crutches due to poor balance.

Reactions: 4 people

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Taken reading just now as strips arrived, before any food:

A lovely sunny morning, have a lovely day all.

Reactions: 18 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
7.3 this morning. getting progressively worse as I have been stress snacking for the last few weeks on cheese, nuts and stevia chocolate. i am giving myself another couple of days to get my head in order before aggressively tackling my sugar levels again.

i am stressed because i had two transient ischemic attacks or minor strokes and scans show that my right internal carotid artery is totally blocked. ..so i suppose snacking is the least of my problems at the moment :)
Sorry to hear your having blood flow probs my bro' has similar and he was told to take it steady,....that was 10 yrs ago...he's 68 now,hope you get a good outcome (((((hugs)))))

Reactions: 6 people

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
5.2 this morning
Pre lunch 3.8 !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning - must have been the chips and sausages (definitely not 95% meat content) amongst other things that jumped onto my plate last night!!
Must have been good though to mention it twice.
It was!! Unfortunately my internet is not the fastest (0.5MB if I'm lucky) and it was going a bit slow so I thought that it had not gone through first time so tried again!!

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.