The SCREAM thread

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Please have a moan or a scream about things that are not going to well or just need to vent by talking about it or just pics.
Teenagers

Little children, headache; big children, heartache. ~Italian Proverb

Reactions: 22 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
black-widow.gif
black-widow.gif

Reactions: 26 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well my lad (18 yrs old) just lost £30 today because someone was coming round to buy his Xbox 360 for £80 and I told him when it sold he could have £30 of it. (must point out here that on his 18th birthday I bought him an xbox one for £220 on the understanding that when the xbox 360 sold I would get the money for it towards the xbox one.) being the kind dad that I am i offered him £30 back but he would need to clean his room quickly as the guy was coming round in about 20 minutes. His response was "Ooooooooohhhhhhh". Well that did it, I shouted at him to get dressed and sent him to the shop for some bread. While he was out, I tidied his room, sold the xbox and and then untidied his room back to what it was. When he came in he didn't even know that I'd sold the box so I told him. "Where's my £30 then?" he said. "In my pocket where it's gonna stay" was the reply.......................then I told him about how I cleaned up and then dirtied his room up again. Think he might be back in again around 10pm:D:D

Reactions: 44 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have screamed in delight at your well thought out idea :D

Reactions: 13 people

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well my lad (18 yrs old) just lost £30 today because someone was coming round to buy his Xbox 360 for £80 and I told him when it sold he could have £30 of it. (must point out here that on his 18th birthday I bought him an xbox one for £220 on the understanding that when the xbox 360 sold I would get the money for it towards the xbox one.) being the kind dad that I am i offered him £30 back but he would need to clean his room quickly as the guy was coming round in about 20 minutes. His response was "Ooooooooohhhhhhh". Well that did it, I shouted at him to get dressed and sent him to the shop for some bread. While he was out, I tidied his room, sold the xbox and and then untidied his room back to what it was. When he came in he didn't even know that I'd sold the box so I told him. "Where's my £30 then?" he said. "In my pocket where it's gonna stay" was the reply.......................then I told him about how I cleaned up and then dirtied his room up again. Think he might be back in again around 10pm:D:D

Well done and exactly what my father would have done! :)

Reactions: 16 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good 'un, well done :)

Reactions: 6 people

Mongolia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The wrong sort! . Just the one spotted so far, but when there's one mouse, there's at least 20 others grrrrrr.
I'll send my cat round. She brought in 2 on consecutive mornings this week and a disembowelled bird this morning. Always a great start to the day:eek:

Reactions: 13 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
On my countryside job, clients two cats are always bringing in wildlife. often mice which sometimes are just left on the patio, I said, a couple of weeks ago, "shall I clear away the 3 mice" and he "no, the Owl will come down and get them later", so a take away ready meal, oohhh errr, ;)