Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi @Giverny

I'm loving the grey scheme.
Only one tiny fly in the ointment - links don't display within the post fields.
So you can't see that someone has inserted a link in a post.
Any chance they could show up as a colour?

I don't think that people's names are highlighted either, when tagged (although the little tag symbol does show as red.)

Thank you!
Sure, I can do that :)

Reactions: 4 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
No problem guys. As always, let me know if there's any other issues :)

Reactions: 2 people

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
At the top of this thread there's a way of changing the colour scheme to monochrome if that would help !

Janiept

Expert
Just thought I would try the monochrome for the heck of it and hadn't realised how much the old full colour version was straining my eyes, so many thanks Giverny :)

S

Sable_Jan

Just thought I would try the monochrome for the heck of it and hadn't realised how much the old full colour version was straining my eyes, so many thanks Giverny :)
And my thanks too...... its lovely to use..... first time on the website since the change......been using the app

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A suggestion I would like to make for future changes - would it be possible to have an "ignore thread" option? There are certain threads that appear again and again that I have no interest in and they make catching up on the forum posts that much more difficult. Having the ability to mark them so that they permanently disappear from the recent or new posts would be a great tool.

If possible, maybe also have an "Ignored Threads" tab similar to the "Watched Threads" so that if you have time and want to review threads previously ignored, you could do so easily and in one place.

Thanks for considering :)

Reactions: 4 people