Annoyed Type 2

janie15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stupid doctor having a go at me my Diabetes type 2 Diabetes.co.uk Hba1c reading is 52 which according to charts is good. Told i might have to go on more medication and insulin injections/. Which I dont understand why if its good according to this table. http://baspath.co.uk/Hba1c_table.pdf

Super annoyed then they wondered why my blood pressure reading was high. Maybe because I was super ****** off.
Now have to go back again and get my BP done again.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Stupid doctor having a go at me my Diabetes type 2 Diabetes.co.uk Hba1c reading is 52 which according to charts is good. Told i might have to go on more medication and insulin injections/. Which I dont understand why if its good according to this table. http://baspath.co.uk/Hba1c_table.pdf

Super annoyed then they wondered why my blood pressure reading was high. Maybe because I was super ****** off.
Now have to go back again and get my BP done again.

What was your score last time? Surely that's as relevant as today's result?

janie15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Steps in the right direction then. Maybe he was having a bad day or a senior moment!

it was a she , maybe so just upset me as , far as I can see I'm doing fine. Lost 1/2 a stone as well so not as if I'm standing still.

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
it was a she , maybe so just upset me as , far as I can see I'm doing fine. Lost 1/2 a stone as well so not as if I'm standing still.
Well done on your progress so far. Are you aiming to get below the magic 48, or are you content to balance your lifestyle and numbers as they are now?

janie15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done on your progress so far. Are you aiming to get below the magic 48, or are you content to balance your lifestyle and numbers as they are now?

I intend to keep going, I've put raised beds in my back garden to grow my own fruit and veg so making more of my own food rather than buying packaged foods.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I intend to keep going, I've put raised beds in my back garden to grow my own fruit and veg so making more of my own food rather than buying packaged foods.

Excellent. Onwards and downwards, then!

Reactions: 3 people