Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It sounds like you DO think I'm uncaring towards Wendie Pipp, and that I haven't thought of her, if that is the case, you couldn't be more wrong, she is ALL I think about,

Yes I know I need help, and I know i have relied heavily on friends here, but I started out on these threads to Warn others, not seeking counselling from the People here,

I will without fail contact LOROS, I will protect Wendie and my family with my life, No matter what !

Pipp your advice is invaluable, and I hope others also take in what you have said,

Please Don't Think I have not or will not heed what you've said, and I love you for your sage advice and greaterwisdom than I could ever have,

Take Care, Stay with us, come post regularly, and be one of the many many friends I have made here

Love Always.
I make no judgement here. You were the one who suggested you were selfish. I and the rest of the people reading your posts can only know what you tell us. So cannot agree or disagree.
I spoke from the perspective of one who had the experience of being carer for terminally ill loved ones. I cannot speak from the perspective of someone terminally ill, as I don't have that experience. My experience may be different to Wendie's, but there will be similar feelings involved.
Do not be offended by what I have said. I don't do hidden meanings, too complicated. Nor have I intended to offer you counselling. I know your intentions were to warn others, and hope that has been heeded by people reading.
My reason for posting as I have is that I am seeing repetition of distress that can be relieved. Only you and Wendie can now get help.
If my posts have appeared as lacking compassion or unpalatable to you or anyone else I assure you that was not my intention.
I think I have said all I need to.

Reactions: 4 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh you beautiful, silly man....no one thinks badly of you for anything. You are so precious and will never, ever be abandoned by any one of us. I have tears rolling down my face ...like you I don't know why. Maybe it is the horrible, overwhelming hurt I feel for you and Wendie...maybe it' because your strength and love reaches out and just squeezes the life out of my heart and makes me sad ...cos there isn't a **** thing I can do for you but love you and admire your courage and devotion to each other xxx

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
I make no judgement here. You were the one who suggested you were selfish. I and the rest of the people reading your posts can only know what you tell us. So cannot agree or disagree.
I spoke from the perspective of one who had the experience of being carer for terminally ill loved ones. I cannot speak from the perspective of someone terminally ill, as I don't have that experience. My experience may be different to Wendie's, but there will be similar feelings involved.
Do not be offended by what I have said. I don't do hidden meanings, too complicated. Nor have I intended to offer you counselling. I know your intentions were to warn others, and hope that has been heeded by people reading.
My reason for posting as I have is that I am seeing repetition of distress that can be relieved. Only you and Wendie can now get help.
If my posts have appeared as lacking compassion or unpalatable to you or anyone else I assure you that was not my intention.
I think I have said all I need to.

Sorry Pipp totally my fault, just feeling way too sensitive.toay, forgive me vetting defensive, i had no right, the last few days have left me Raw.

Please accept my sincerest apology

@Pipp

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh you beautiful, silly man....no one thinks badly of you for anything. You are so precious and will never, ever be abandoned by any one of us. I have tears rolling down my face ...like you I don't know why. Maybe it is the horrible, overwhelming hurt I feel for you and Wendie...maybe it' because your strength and love reaches out and just squeezes the life out of my heart and makes me sad ...cos there isn't a **** thing I can do for you but love you and admire your courage and devotion to each other xxx

Thank's.

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry Pipp totally my fault, just feeling way too sensitive.toay, forgive me vetting defensive, i had no right, the last few days have left me Raw.

Please accept my sincerest apology
No apology necessary.
Just want you to get what you deserve and need.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No apology necessary.
Just want you to get what you deserve and need.

Believe me I will be sure to get what we need, thanks Pipp for you Patience and Understanding and most of all the Love,

Hugs.

S

Sable_Jan

Hi Kevin
Time for me to try and sleep, hope you can do the same
Here's to sweet dreams and quiet snores from Pork Butt

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin
Time for me to try and sleep, hope you can do the same
Here's to sweet dreams and quiet snores from Pork Butt

Some hope Jan, Pork Butt the Steam Train is rolling at full speed LOL xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning All !

Well Steam Train Pork Butt's Snoring didn't keep Daddy awake, in fact I went out like a light and slept solidly for almost 5.5 hours so it was very good,

I am very stiff and achy, from having slept on my back so solidly all that time, my Pain is definitely there especially in my hands at the moment, but it is so far giving me a gentler start to the day,

So the Candles certainly worked even if only in my head, so Thank You for being there with me,

Arthritis in my right knee bad this morning, but again bearable,

Tomorrow morning I hope I'm this good as we are meeting a very special friend, an older lady, and my mum and we are taking them both for Breakfast and shopping, and no doubt Coffee and Cake in Costa after the shopping knowing the 2 ladies LOL, so Candles out for one more good night please folks,

Not sure of todays plans, nothing too strenuous I hope !!!

So lets see if I can keep the mood good today, Need to call LOROS later, regardless of mood,

Neighbour was around almost all day yesterday, so I had Internet at will, doubt I'll be so lu ky today, we'll see,

Right Breakfast calling,

Laters you Beautiful People,

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Morning All !

Well Steam Train Pork Butt's Snoring didn't keep Daddy awake, in fact I went out like a light and slept solidly for almost 5.5 hours so it was very good,

I am very stiff and achy, from having slept on my back so solidly all that time, my Pain is definitely there especially in my hands at the moment, but it is so far giving me a gentler start to the day,

So the Candles certainly worked even if only in my head, so Thank You for being there with me,

Arthritis in my right knee bad this morning, but again bearable,

Tomorrow morning I hope I'm this good as we are meeting a very special friend, an older lady, and my mum and we are taking them both for Breakfast and shopping, and no doubt Coffee and Cake in Costa after the shopping knowing the 2 ladies LOL, so Candles out for one more good night please folks,

Not sure of todays plans, nothing too strenuous I hope !!!

So lets see if I can keep the mood good today, Need to call LOROS later, regardless of mood,

Neighbour was around almost all day yesterday, so I had Internet at will, doubt I'll be so lu ky today, we'll see,

Right Breakfast calling,

Laters you Beautiful People,

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.
Good morning, and it sounds like it really IS a good one :):)... Sooooo glad you had a good sleep at last...almost forgot the candle....but only 'almost' ;). Your incense, if I remember rightly was Pixie's Magic....must've done the trick :D cos it worked on me as well....

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So glad you had a peaceful night. I hope you have a beautiful day xx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning, and it sounds like it really IS a good one :):)... Sooooo glad you had a good sleep at last...almost forgot the candle....but only 'almost' ;). Your incense, if I remember rightly was Pixie's Magic....must've done the trick :D cos it worked on me as well....

LOL, I am so glad it worked for you too Jan Sweetie,

I'm in pain in my hands still, and my knee and hip but generally I'm pretty good today hun,

Been out in the sunshine, will help take the dogs for a n other walk later,

Enjoy your day Jan.

Much Love Always.

Hugs from the dogs.

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
So glad you had a peaceful night. I hope you have a beautiful day xx

Morning Beautiful,

Yep great day so far, I hope your also having a wonderful day,

Just atea naughty treat, but hey I deserve o e every now and again, and thats all it is now LOL.

Pork Butt slept well too he says, so now he's up for some Mischief. ... and he will be Mischievous believe me hehehe.

Love Always Sweetie.

xxx.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning Beautiful,

Yep great day so far, I hope your also having a wonderful day,

Just atea naughty treat, but hey I deserve o e every now and again, and thats all it is now LOL.

Pork Butt slept well too he says, so now he's up for some Mischief. ... and he will be Mischievous believe me hehehe.

Love Always Sweetie.

xxx.
Smiling at the wonderful positive aura around you today. Of course you deserve a naughty treat and I hope you enjoyed every morsel of it. I think a treat for Pork Butt may keep him out of mischief for a little while ;) So good that you both had a better nights sleep. I hope the sun is shining for you.
Love and hugs and a little prayer that your day continues as it started xx

S

Sable_Jan

LOL, I am so glad it worked for you too Jan Sweetie,

I'm in pain in my hands still, and my knee and hip but generally I'm pretty good today hun,

Been out in the sunshine, will help take the dogs for a n other walk later,

Enjoy your day Jan.

Much Love Always.

Hugs from the dogs.

xxx.
Hope you got that nice 2nd walk with the dogs. Had one of ours to vet today. Got a squidgy mass in her tum. Doesn't seem to be the nasty kind but they've taken sample with needle and sent it for testing....then they'll do an op to remove it....
On a brighter note my youngest daughter and youngest granddaughter and I went to KFC for dinner...yummy and nice to see them.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hope you got that nice 2nd walk with the dogs. Had one of ours to vet today. Got a squidgy mass in her tum. Doesn't seem to be the nasty kind but they've taken sample with needle and sent it for testing....then they'll do an op to remove it....
On a brighter note my youngest daughter and youngest granddaughter and I went to KFC for dinner...yummy and nice to see them.

I hate you Jan. ... Where is my invite to dinner LOL.

Hope you all had a really great day,

Sorry to hear about the Doggy, I hope it is Benign, keep. Me up to date sweetie.

I am now in a lot more pain, its growing slowly, but has been a wonderful day,

Lets hope it stays that way despite the pain, Breakfast with Mum and our friend Pat in the morning,

Take Care,

Dont worry too much about the dog hun,

Have a great evening.

Love Always Sweetie.

Kevin.

xxx.

@Sable_Jan

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Mrsass.

Whats up nothing to say ?

LOL.

Xxx.

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Mrsass.

Whats up nothing to say ?

LOL.

Xxx.

Haha sorry @kman been mega busy at work today it's like people knew as soon i picked up my phone! I've been keeping an eye on you though as you could tell from my 'likes' :) hope today has been a good day xx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Haha sorry @kman been mega busy at work today it's like people knew as soon i picked up my phone! I've been keeping an eye on you though as you could tell from my 'likes' :) hope today has been a good day xx

Yes I knew from the Like's. ... That's why I posted about nothing to say, because I knew you were looking and not talking, guessed that you were busy sweetie,

I had a great day, but it descended into Pain in the late evening, hence I've been quiet for a while too, I hope your day has been great, with a very relaxed evening and eventually a peaceful nights sleep,

Well time to wish you Night Night hun,

Love from Kevin and Wendie and Pork Butt, Delta is Snoring but not for long Wendie is taking them for a last walk

Hugs Always.

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm Back.

LOL.

We now have more PAYG Internet running.

I've been shopping with Wendie and our friend Pat and of Course my Mummy. .... Couldn't find any Man Eating Tigers to go with so we took my Mum instead, You think I'm joking. ..........

Of course we had breakfast out too,

Anyway we missed you all .... !

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.