Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

5.7 for me this morning.

Much better then I feared after a good night out. I think I chose carefully and was selective about what I ate (ate the fish but not the batter for example).

Right up to dessert.......

Reactions: 23 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 5.1 on this sunny morn after a pain free night.

Reactions: 31 people

gary803

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
being alone
:nailbiting: getting close to the top , got to cut down on the night snack (to much) 8.1 this morning ..

Reactions: 22 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG at 7 am was 6.0; went back to bed, then around 10am, pre-breakfast, was 6.4. 2 hours after breakfast, 6.3. Forgot to do squats before!

Reactions: 25 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello all:)
Having a little break from testing, just doing morning fasting test for the weekend :rolleyes:
6.2 for me today:D

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello folks,

4.8 this morning. Lovely breakfast of polish spelt rye bread & duck pate, followed by an Irish raspberry yoghurt (no added sugar & they're yummy...can't stand Greek yoghurt.) 2 hours after eating 5.8. Been snacking all day so far though. As people from the North East would say "am clamming pet!" :hungry: Celery sticks & hummus have taken the edge off.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday everyone. Good health. X

Reactions: 29 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello folks,

4.8 this morning. Lovely breakfast of polish spelt rye bread & duck pate, followed by an Irish raspberry yoghurt (no added sugar & they're yummy...can't stand Greek yoghurt.) 2 hours after eating 5.8. Been snacking all day so far though. As people from the North East would say "am clamming pet!" :hungry: Celery sticks & hummus have taken the edge off.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday everyone. Good health. X
Isn't the north east a celery free zone?

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Isn't the north east a celery free zone?

Oooo err....that's fighting talk @Baruney. Actually, I had it posted to me from an aunt in Dorset. ;) Place of honour in the fridge, right next to the black pudding & last nights kebab. :p

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpg
A whopping 10.2 this morning

Hi @jason134

For those mornings when life kicks our butt!!! Hope it makes you smile. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.