Helloooooo UK!!!

Galen1595

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My name is Galen Stewart. 21y/o, from Tucson, AZ, USA, and I am a t1d. It's been 11 years since my diagnosis and it took about that long for me to figure it out, though it's always a work in progress. The hardest part was getting over that made at my body for giving me diabetes attitude I had during my teenage years. Last hba1c was 7.4% or 57.4 mmol/liter; will probably be better tomorrow for my appointment. I want to help other diabetics understand the disease by sharing my knowledge and experience.

See you in the posts!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
My name is Galen Stewart. 21y/o, from Tucson, AZ, USA, and I am a t1d. It's been 11 years since my diagnosis and it took about that long for me to figure it out, though it's always a work in progress. The hardest part was getting over that made at my body for giving me diabetes attitude I had during my teenage years. Last hba1c was 7.4% or 57.4 mmol/liter; will probably be better tomorrow for my appointment. I want to help other diabetics understand the disease by sharing my knowledge and experience.

See you in the posts!
HimGalen1595, good to see you,hope to get to know you better