Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just a bit of experimenting again, as after a 5.3 at 15:50, I had good meal with 3 spoonfuls of rice, whole oven cooked mackerel and salad, which after 2hrs gave 6.4
Conclusion: rice not more than 2 spoonfuls at a time. Curious to see levels before bed and tomorrow morning around 5am when I start preparing for another 13 hrs shift;-)

Reactions: 13 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yep those dam lemons suck lol ...history period covers 1400- 1900 loosely, last module starts in oct and that's more arts and humanities 'myths in Greek and Roman worlds 'should be some light relief after studying Empires slavery and wars :rolleyes:
Oooh, I wanted to do Myth, but now that I've finished my degree, a single module is more expensive than the first year of MA! Good luck :)

Reactions: 10 people

P1ckle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.7 dead chuffed with that...but the only way I've got it below 8 was to walk 2 miles yesterday and not eat anything apart from a salad at lunch :(

Reactions: 21 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

5.2 fasting. 1.2 blood ketones. CTS (chuffed to smithereens) @Pasha will that do for mmol parley?

Weather looking good down here in saga central. Racketball finals tonight. Just finished fat fast. Rearing to go. Short sentences today. Don't know why?

Quick recap of the FF week. Bloods down 0.8. Blood ketones up 0.9. Weight down 6 pounds. 27.5 miles out of target 35 so far (Sunday cut off). What can I say about that.

CTS.

Reactions: 24 people

TyTy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Good Morning all, Hope you all have a nice weekend . 7.7 this morning

Reactions: 21 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
Morning! A much more acceptable 5.7 today.

I'm a happy bunny.

Reactions: 25 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

5.2 fasting. 1.2 blood ketones. CTS (chuffed to smithereens) @Pasha will that do for mmol parley?

Weather looking good down here in saga central. Racketball finals tonight. Just finished fat fast. Rearing to go. Short sentences today. Don't know why?

Quick recap of the FF week. Bloods down 0.8. Blood ketones up 0.9. Weight down 6 pounds. 27.5 miles out of target 35 so far (Sunday cut off). What can I say about that.

CTS.
Certainly worth a CTS, 3kg in a week is quite a lot. Good Stuff

Reactions: 13 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 am with after a 22:30 snaffle of rasps and pecans is alright for me.
Bit grey in these parts but hopefully nae rain...
Good saturday to you
Hj

Reactions: 23 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
@ Baruney".

Chuffed to smithereens" [ CTS ], would be most acceptable for the mmole/l system of units.
I googled some other modifications of "chuff" and quickly found that the folks from Yorkshire have invented more than a few colourful variations. With this in mind, its probably safer to embrace your proposal and avoid censuring.

Reactions: 14 people
Status
Not open for further replies.