Our girl shed ...

C

chris lowe

Love the Shining, the Kubrick version tho I believe SK prefers the other....can't recall that too well....Kubrick's version dies end wrong tho. Not heard of the latter....
Don't know why SK didn't like the film, there were some thing changed like you say, the ending is different and instead of the maze in the book they are topiary animals. Dr Sleep starts with Wendy and Danny, who is now a young man set in Florida I think. Danny still has "the shining" but drinks (like his father) to try and supress it. Would like to see it as a film. :)

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Nahh, sounds like something from a perfume shop lol...need to fink...mmn

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Don't know why SK didn't like the film, there were some thing changed like you say, the ending is different and instead of the maze in the book they are topiary animals. Dr Sleep starts with Wendy and Danny, who is now a young man set in Florida I think. Danny still has "the shining" but drinks (like his father) to try and supress it. Would like to see it as a film. :)
Ooh, think someone mentioned that once before......now did I get it on kindle....must check

K

Kat100

Yes Ma'am what would m'lady wish for....nahh me no pushover lol, remember I have grown up with enough females and kinda know how you all operate lol. My shed is for me lol - no admittance lol
@eddie1968
Your contracted to the girls shed ...:hilarious:
We don't have HR so we write your job description ... :eek:
Rules and regulations will be made as required ...
You will be on probation for six weeks ...
Hours flexi to meet the needs of the shed :p x

Now just a small project to get you started ... The girls shed has a garden ..
Room for a small pool for a little swim ...
Now if you could make a start ... :woot: Thanks , yes help yourself to drinks and snacks ... :***::shifty::playful:

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Bit stuck on the shed name thingy...we should start a contest. Kat this butler position looks like a zero hours contract and sounds like slave labour lol