Our girl shed ...

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
What's the decor going to be in this she'd lol?

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

I really don't know how to make it........
Ok saucepan with lid ..
Knob of butter or some oil of your choice .. Olive oil works well ...

Heat up oil or butter .. What ever you choose ..

Add about a handful of the corn a little will make a lot ..
Throw it in saucepan ..
Then you will hear it pop , you now have popcorn ...
Don't burn it and don't take lid off untill it's popped .. Watch eyes and face ...
Only takes a min or two or three depending on amount of corn ..

Sweetener of choice I use xylitiol with a bit of sweet freedom ...all personal choice ...
That's my method ...
I keep it for two days .. Old glass Pyrex bowl with a plate on top .. :) Just enjoy with good TV .. A great treat x @Sable_Jan

Reactions: 6 people
N

NicolaB70

Ok saucepan with lid ..

Throw it in saucepan ..
Don't burn it and don't take lid off untill it's popped .. Watch eyes and face ...

Sweetener of choice I use xylitiol with a bit of sweet freedom ...all personal choice ...
That's my method ...
I keep it for two days .. Old glass Pyrex bowl with a plate on top .. :) Just enjoy with good TV .. A great treat x @Sable_Jan
I remember as a kid my mum popping some. She let go of lid to do something else and I don't know what was more funnier, popcorn flying everywhere or her flapping around. My brothers and I couldn't stop laughing. x

K

Kat100

I remember as a kid my mum popping some. She let go of lid to do something else and I don't know what was more funnier, popcorn flying everywhere or her flapping around. My brothers and I couldn't stop laughing. x
Yes I remember that to , well similar .. Now here we are in the shed making it . Lol
Yes hold on to the lid that's a good tip ..:D Can be scary ... But can go with horror film night :smug:

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

Actually jan will need to make us all rather a lot of popcorn , so the sooner she does , the sooner we can eat it ...:woot:

S

Sable_Jan

Ok saucepan with lid ..

Throw it in saucepan ..

That's my method ...
That's,easy enough then.....seen it being made in films but you know what films,are...I doubted it could be so simple. I've got some Thyme infused olive oil, that might make,a nice savoury one...used it to fry my broccoli for.my frittata and it was nice....
How do you know it's,all popped...doh! Stupid question, I've got clear lids

K

Kat100

That's,easy enough then.....seen it being made in films but you know what films,are...I doubted it could be so simple. I've got some Thyme infused olive oil, that might make,a nice savoury one...used it to fry my broccoli for.my frittata and it was nice....
How do you know it's,all popped...doh! Stupid question, I've got clear lids
Silly billyyyyy lol
I just guess ... Then peep ... :hungry: And eat x