Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I love the dig is he yours? Brilliant both me and Dad think he's great:D:D
Nah, I am a Shih Tzu person (who are quite entertaining enough, let me tell you!). Actually, the thing I want most from that vid is the kitchen.

That beagle set YouTube on fire a couple of years ago, with his daemonic thievery. He's a star, isn't he?

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Howdy folks. I haven't posted for a while. Sometimes in life "stuff" gets in the way.

I found some great pics of people using their "improvisation" skills. What genius!! :) Enjoy folks. X

image.jpeg

LOVE the sunshade & water bottle pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

OMG! Poor lass. Lol. The cats enjoying it though. ;)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Have a lovely Thursday everyone. Nearly the weekend...yay! X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your welcome. Have a good day What's your sugars this morning? Do you test? Mine was bit high today 7.1. Had flu jab Saturday and got flu for couple of days but flu jabs worth having

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh dear!! Lol. Her little face says it all.

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good to see you posting again AJ10. Life sure does have a way of keeping you on your toes. Hope you are keeping well.

Reactions: 3 people

Mackempaul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Mine was 11.7 yesterday morning :( but 6.8 today maureen5752. I've got my flu jab next Tuesday but I've been struggling with my levels for a few weeks now and nearly maxing the gliclazide out so think it'll be insulin soon :( oh the joys!!
Hope your better this morning