• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by Angelofthemarches

  1. A

    Japanese vacation

    I went to Japan last March. Didn't find it that hard. I ate fish and tofu stir fries. The food was great on the whole.
  2. A

    Management over time

    Hi I'm 69, diagnosed with T2 10 years ago. I take 1500mg Metformin a day. Was lucky enough to be diagnosed at a time when keto and low carb were becoming widely known. Also when freestyle libres were available. I am finding it more difficult as time goes on though. Recently I added protein...
  3. A

    Low Carb Recipes

    Are the apples low carb?
  4. A

    Binge

    Hi all Been diagnosed 9 years, kept hba1c ok with low carb diet and Metformin. Long term depression, on Prozac. Went and binged on a whole lot of cakes yesterday. I'm usually pretty careful but this long game is exhausting. I monitor every few months with the freestyle libre. Just exhausted...
  5. A

    Changing Profile information

    I clicked on my avatar which took me to my account settings but it won't let me change them...? The 3 dots on the top right don't give any update options
  6. A

    Control with diet

    Found out it was caffeine raising my bs! So have good control now.
  7. A

    Giving up coffee???

    Actually coffee does raise my bs. Although I adore the stuff, was just so relieved when I was saw the bs levels go down, I almost didn't mind having the decaf stuff.
  8. A

    Control with diet

    I've been diagnosed with t2dm for almost 10 years. Most of the time I have controlled it as non diabetic with a low carb diet. The last 3 years I have used 2x500mg Metformin. It seems a bit more difficult to control with the diet alone. Has anyone else experienced that? It doesn't help that I...
  9. A

    Binge eating at Christmas

    A bit horrified at myself. Usually I control my type 2 diabetes with low carb eating and 1000 mg Metformin a day - have done so since diagnosis 9 years ago, am 67 now. Just got really stressed after too many Christmas parties sticking to low carb and ended up in the last 4 days: - having a...
  10. A

    A rare mistake

    @Margarettt actually have found they do deliver to Italy!!!
  11. A

    A rare mistake

    @Margarettt sadly I don't live in the UK!!! Otherwise it sounds so yum!
  12. A

    A rare mistake

    Thankyou! That's a really good idea having the high % chocolate with me and having 2 burgers
Back
Top