• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by Dsr25

  1. D

    New here

    Hi Jon, me too, got a note from the surgery nurses advising me…. I’m not joining the program as I am sort of doing everything they recommend, I just need to reduce a few things, as I eat most of the stuff they recommend to eat anyway… I lost 3st before my two big ops, doing the low sugar diet...
  2. D

    Dairy and gluten free diet?

    Thanks Tony, much appreciated.
  3. D

    Dairy and gluten free diet?

    Hi, I’ve just been informed my bloods have come back as in the pre diabetic range, when getting my thyroid bloods back! I’m overweight, but eat a healthy diet, no bread, pasta, pies, cheese, cream, biscuits, etc. Anyone else with both a dairy and gluten free diet to follow? I eat UPF free...
  4. D

    BMI chart

    38.... too high, not diabetic but aware I need to lose weight... undiagnosed celiac, and a dairy allergy, makes it harder...
Back
Top