- Last Activity:
- May 29, 2019 at 9:36 PM
- Jul 24, 2015
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, 30, from Scotland
every betes is a different betes Apr 25, 2019
- endocrinegremlin was last seen:
- May 29, 2019
- Sep 2, 1991 (Age: 30)
- Home Page:
- retail worker
- Type of diabetes:
- Type 1
- Treatment type:
- levothyroxine, topiramate, trazadone, duloxetine
- Dog walking
- Reading. Blogging. Watching documentaries and films. Scrapbooking. Knitting. Gaming. Cooking
I’m a 20something year old history nerd that has a love-hate relationship with my endocrine system. If we were a facebook status, we’d be ‘it’s complicated’. type 1, anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism, eczema, endometriosis and tendonitis for good measure. I am a waddling pharmacy.
- People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
SignatureI'm very outspoken so the real me is mostly on twitter @Endo_Gremlin Sometimes I host d-chats. Sometimes I ramble about nothing. With all things diabetes I am 100% you for you and absolutely not you telling me what is for me unless I ask. Simple really.