• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
L
Reaction score
0

Latest activity Postings About

    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Hi, I mainly place them on the back of my arm, inner or outer side, but since I’ve had those problems I have tried placing the dexcom on...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Thank you very much!
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Really? But adhesive irritation by itself shouldn'tnormally cause the G7 to repeatedly lose glucose readings, right? So I wouldn't...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Yes the dexcom also has quite a delay not only after a hypo. What I dislike about both Cgms is that when my blood sugar rises or drops...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      I think I should switch back to libre 3 as well… have you experienced wrong values le no readings with the libre a lot? With the G7 it’s...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Oh no I didn’t, thank you for the advice! But wouldn’t that interfere with my current dexcom from the first day on an not just after the...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Yes
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      But suprisngly the dexcom is very accurate the first day and the second as well. Then around the third it just stops showing readings...
    • L
      leaha replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      Always lower, the gcm would say 102mg/dl when I am actually at 200 or more, or it would show that I am very low and I would be at 140.
    • L
      leaha posted a new thread.
      I‘ve recently had every single one of my gcms fail or give me very wrong readings. I‘ve tried the freestyle libre 3 where the values...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top