• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by OrsonKartt

  1. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Libre says six point four for me this morning with pretty much a straight line throughout the night
  2. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Five point seven for me using libre
  3. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Five point nine as read by libre
  4. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Five point five for me this morning as measured by libre
  5. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Pub grub with wine and whisky last night leads me to a libre reading of five point five this morning
  6. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Six point two this morning I know it happens every year about this time but I’m somewhat disappointed to have to put the lights on when I wake up . Does this affect my morning glucose ? I can’t say for sure but stepping out into drizzle makes me run to the coffee pot
  7. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Am I allowed to say “snap”. ?
  8. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Sun day. Six point one reading on libre
  9. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Libre: five point eight
  10. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Libre: five point eight
  11. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Truly is a sun - day here on the east coast Blood glucose as measured by libre: Five point five
  12. OrsonKartt

    What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

    Libre: six point four On this grey skied Saturday morning
Back
Top