Tomorrow's the big day

Joe261985

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Feeling like a kid at Christmas been having conversations with my consultant for years due to dawn phenomenon then did the carb course in December 2015 and finally getting my pump tomorrow, have gone for the Medtronic and also have a couple of libre sensors being delivered tomorrow to help with night time monitoring, so with all these new bits am well and truly going to be a kid at Christmas tomorrow.

Just reading through all the threads on here every few weeks I am amazed as I know a couple of people who have got pumps and they use the phrase life changing but then reading how well people adjust here and the next level of control that comes with the pump that is always mentioned I've my time lurking through the threads I have not had an ounce of apprehension and just the waiting has been annoying but am finally at the last hurdle now.

If anyone else is due picking up their pu,p tomorrow at Lincoln I will be the ridiculously excited adult in the room

claire mccann

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good luck-just give yourself patience and time (not sure how long you've been injecting for buts quite a good change but still all v different)

It's definitely worth it!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Feeling like a kid at Christmas been having conversations with my consultant for years due to dawn phenomenon then did the carb course in December 2015 and finally getting my pump tomorrow, have gone for the Medtronic and also have a couple of libre sensors being delivered tomorrow to help with night time monitoring, so with all these new bits am well and truly going to be a kid at Christmas tomorrow.

Just reading through all the threads on here every few weeks I am amazed as I know a couple of people who have got pumps and they use the phrase life changing but then reading how well people adjust here and the next level of control that comes with the pump that is always mentioned I've my time lurking through the threads I have not had an ounce of apprehension and just the waiting has been annoying but am finally at the last hurdle now.

If anyone else is due picking up their pu,p tomorrow at Lincoln I will be the ridiculously excited adult in the room

Good luck :)