• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
EllieM
Reaction score
8,627

Latest activity Postings About

    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Hopeful34's post in the thread Faulty Humulin Kwik Pens with Like Like.
      If you use a reusable pen, with cartridges this would maybe solve the issues you're having. Just a thought if you haven't used them.
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to urbanracer's post in the thread Travel with Agree Agree.
      Hi @Sally12 If you really want "fridge cold" then google - Portable insulin refrigerator and you will find various options, none of...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Hoodiegirl3's post in the thread Hi guys with Winner Winner.
      Had a clinic today and my AoneC was finally down to what we wanted for years and my parents said to bring it down then they would buy me...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Faulty Humulin Kwik Pens.
      Just a thought, but are you storing the current pen that you are using in the fridge? My understanding is that they need to be kept...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Mark Rawlinson's post in the thread Faulty Humulin Kwik Pens with Like Like.
      I don't use that insulin but with mine odd time I found one faulty pen among a box. Can you order another pack and see if they are any...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Choose a monitor.
      I would definitely contact the seller and/or manufacturer and complain. I have a caresens duo which dies after a couple of years and the...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Antje77's post in the thread Choose a monitor with Agree Agree.
      Assuming you use a glucose meter (stick your finger and insert a drop of blood), I've used different ones throughout the years but none...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      I put the barrier cream on immediately before I apply the sensor. I can't remember whether the sensors just became inaccurate or also...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      I had that problem with the original libre. After I became allergic to it it became completely inaccurate and I had to switch to dexcom...
    • EllieM
      Whenever I’ve been unable to get my Creon prescription from the chemist I’ve called NHS 101 and they have always sorted it out. Give...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to philosophersavant's post in the thread Stress with Hug Hug.
      Right now I'm under stress and wondering if it's affecting my blood sugar? I know that it's affecting my irritable bowel syndrome but my...
    • EllieM
      Mine has several different user defined basal/bolus settings eg start,hi10,hi20,hi30. I'm on hi20 at the moment, should gradually move...
    • EllieM
      EllieM reacted to Fat max's post in the thread I need to rant. with Hug Hug.
      Yes, I had [emoji638] stents fitted [emoji637][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]] years ago and since then I have developed angina so HRT is...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread Every CGM fails.
      I used to find that dexcom would under read for the first 24 hours (it's been much better recently for some unknown reason) but you can...
    • EllieM
      EllieM replied to the thread I need to rant. .
      Sending you virtual hugs. Can the GP not do anything, or refer you to someone, to help with this? What closed loop system are you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top