bipolar and type 2

Bs0lth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
God @ally1
There are just some times things just don't go your way, ok if you can't change doctors, are there any others in the surgery, mine has 6 or 7 doctors to choose from. I go see one doctor for the psycho stuff and my diabetes and then a woman one for the girly stuff... Ok it's just what makes me feel comfortable but I works. Are there any others gps in your surgery that you can see? It might pay you to talk to a different one because the one you have sounds like a complete.......

If I can help at all please message me, might not have any answers but can totally understand where you are at the moment

Xx

Reactions: ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
God @ally1
There are just some times things just don't go your way, ok if you can't change doctors, are there any others in the surgery, mine has 6 or 7 doctors to choose from. I go see one doctor for the psycho stuff and my diabetes and then a woman one for the girly stuff... Ok it's just what makes me feel comfortable but I works. Are there any others gps in your surgery that you can see? It might pay you to talk to a different one because the one you have sounds like a complete.......

If I can help at all please message me, might not have any answers but can totally understand where you are at the moment

Xx
My surgery has 3 full time gp,s and 2 part time gp,s. They work on the system that you see the gp that are registered with. It's only a different gp if own one is fully booked, on holiday.

Bs0lth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Sorry ally1 been away this week... But your right you just got to try to work with what you have. Wish I could share mine with you