Ron Snores...

• Thread starter Deleted member 308541
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 308541

Three friends met at the cabin for the annual deer hunt. No one wanted to room with Ron because he snored so loud. After putting it to a vote it was decided that they would each take a turn staying with him.

The first man came down for breakfast the next morning, his hair was a mess and his eyes were all bloodshot. Everyone at the table looked at him and said, “Man, what happened you?” He said, “Ron snored so loud, I couldn’t sleep I sat up all night and watched him.”

The next night another one of the men took a turn, when he came down for breakfast the men all said, “Man what happened to you? You look awful!” The same thing again, his hair was standing up and his eyes were bloodshot. He said, “Man, Ron snores so loud, the roof rattles! I just watched him all night.”

On the third night it was Fred’s turn. Fred was an old cowboy –a real man’s man. The next morning he came down for breakfast all bright eyed and bushy tailed and said, “Good morning!”

The men at the breakfast table couldn’t believe it! They said, “Man, what happened?”
Fred replied, “Well we were getting ready for bed and I tucked Ron in, patted him on the behind and kissed him good night. Ron stayed up all night and watched me.”