What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Something using beans, perpetual spinach and beetroot stalks just picked from the garden, new potatoes and the rest of the gammon boiling joint. Not sure what yet but it’ll be simple and easy!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Good morning Patsy. Your solicitor sounds duff, have they been asleep all the time the negotiations, searches etc were supposed to be being done? I hope you’ve kept a diary and good records of everything: it’s all a bit late for these notices to be sent to you! Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Another exciting morning of name changing, taking out insurances, paying bills etc....renewing car insurance / travel insurance/ credit card bill / tv licence DD to name but a few....
....time now to do something more exciting with my day.....:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another exciting morning of name changing, taking out insurances, paying bills etc....renewing car insurance / travel insurance/ credit card bill / tv licence DD to name but a few....
....time now to do something more exciting with my day.....:)

sit naked in the garden :angelic:

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Recovering after a few hours of a 15 month old child that now walks everywhere. Tires you out I tell you.

Sunny day here again. Hubby sitting up the corner watching Iron Maiden videos from the ongoing tour. He's lucky that he has a ticket for Manchester so I'll have a day of probably buying more books :wacky:.

Today is food shopping day and I'm concerned as to how many half sized people will be about. I dont deal with people very well anyway so little people scare me. We shall see how the trip goes and if its that bad hubby can do it on his own over the summer holidays. I'll find something to do inside the house

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
90E72313-1B89-4488-9748-00FD55ED8002.jpeg
....just been round to local Tesco store and saw these....... @Cumberland ...looks like I have my own range of desserts...:)

Derbyshire Boy

View attachment 27707
....just been round to local Tesco store and saw these....... @Cumberland ...looks like I have my own range of desserts...:)

Ooff, they look good. I've said before that I really don't have much of a sweet tooth, but sometimes, just sometimes, when the fluence is on me, I can do terrible damage to the right cheesecake.

The memsahib bought back a couple of peanut butter-based cheesecake slices from (I think) Aldi's on Saturday and I eagerly gobbled one of those down at teatime. I'm still getting used to the whole Type 2 thang, so I reframed this as part of an experiment to see which foods do what to my blood glucose. And so it was that it produced not a mahoosive spike as such, but one that would present amateur rock climbers with a stiff challenge....
:wideyed:

Reactions: Cumberland

Fruitella

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Ooff, they look good. I've said before that I really don't have much of a sweet tooth, but sometimes, just sometimes, when the fluence is on me, I can do terrible damage to the right cheesecake.

The memsahib bought back a couple of peanut butter-based cheesecake slices from (I think) Aldi's on Saturday and I eagerly gobbled one of those down at teatime. I'm still getting used to the whole Type 2 thang, so I reframed this as part of an experiment to see which foods do what to my blood glucose. And so it was that it produced not a mahoosive spike as such, but one that would present amateur rock climbers with a stiff challenge....
:wideyed:
I've not tried one yet but Oppo have recently launched a cheesecake in their range. Some Sainsburys stock it.