Eat your strawberries, 37 of them daily.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Good news. British Strawberries are the greatest in the world - and they taste BEST when you buy them by the side of the road!

raydavies

Good news for mice everywhere :)

Seriously, I love strawberries and eat a bowl of them most days with full fat Greek yoghurt and double cream - yummy!

I do think I would need to stay in close proximity to a "loo" if I ate 37 though!

Ray

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Love strawberries too but would struggle to eat 37 a day, my preference is to eat them with my morning porridge together with my usual blueberries! :)

Nigel

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
D'you know what I'd like to see? A hybrid strawberry, that has been engineered to be eaten as a hand fruit.

Imagine - a strawberry the size of an apple!!!! But where would they stop? What would be next? A blackberry the size of a melon? A raspberry the size of a grapefruit?

We're gonna need a BIG pot of cream...

(I can dream, can't I?)

C

catherinecherub

If I ate a strawberry the size of an apple then I would have to wear a bib every time or have a bigger load in the washing machine. I always manage to make a mess on my clothes no matter how careful I am. :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
catherinecherub said:
If I ate a strawberry the size of an apple then I would have to wear a bib every time or have a bigger load in the washing machine. I always manage to make a mess on my clothes no matter how careful I am. :lol:

Messy woman!!!! :lol:

Nigel

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
There's an EASY way of avoiding getting strawberry on your clothes when eating them... :wink: :twisted:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Patch said:
There's an EASY way of avoiding getting strawberry on your clothes when eating them... :wink: :twisted:

I know I've tried it! :wink:

Nigel

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
This thread is gonna need an "18" rating soon... :lol:

copepod

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been eating a bowl (or two) every day for weeks now, as plants in our garden keep on producing strawberries.

And, have eaten mango in the Pacific Ocean when working in Costa Rica - perfect way to cool off and keep clothes clean :)