Line of Duty

Jackthehat

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well after 1 hour we had put forward the probable culprit for "H" and we were right, darn good series though

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I watched it for the first time last night and really enjoyed it, talk about keeping viewers in suspense, I'm so looking forward to the next series :)

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
I watched it for the first time last night and really enjoyed it, talk about keeping viewers in suspense, I'm so looking forward to the next series :)
I had my fingers crossed so hard for the last three weeks that Ted WASN'T corrupt, but it wasn't really in doubt, was it? Was it? Some utter nonsensical plot twists and a riveting but overlong interview scene couldn't spoil a long journey which I enjoyed hugely. The next series is already teed up with the slimy Ryan becoming a copper...

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Jackthehat

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
But who is the 4th (missing) man/bent copper?

My money is on the PCC guy Rohan Sindwhani played by Ace Bhatti

Reactions: Robinredbreast
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
But who is the 4th (missing) man/bent copper?

My money is on the PCC guy Rohan Sindwhani played by Ace Bhatti

I picked out the lawyer as dodgy, gut feeling and I was right about her. Lawyer must of been texting someone 'H' ? who was not in the interview room, but I think within the building. Last episode for now, but as it was my first time watching Line of Duty, I don't know the character's very well, but I do like your thinking on the PC :shifty: