i feel a tad strange

roxy44

my sugars was a little low earlier, not low for most but for me they was,...so i had a banana while i cooked tea.....while i was cooking the tea i felt a little strange...i know this sounds over the top, but it was like impending doom :shock:

that was 2 hours ago and its still hanging round,

hubby on nights, just me and the dog so needed to share,
thanx xx

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
You've had tea so as long as readings are ok you can relax slob like on sofa as dog wont judge you like hubby would! Hope it's nothing serious-comfort eat if it makes you feel better (that way I'm sure to beat your weight loss for 2nd week in a row!)
Take Care

Toms Grandma

Hi Roxy,
Is there anyone you can stay in telephone contact with? Have you been in the sun much today, it has been really sunny here today.......has your BS gone up now?
Hope you are feeling better soon
Wendy

ClaireG 06

Are your levels a lot lower than they normally are for you? Could be that, or as Toms Grandma says, have you been out in the sun? Look after yourself.

roxy44

i replied back and it disapeared?????!!

thanx Gappy Wendy and claire, not been in the sun, i am actually pshysic and so i am a little worried the feeling wasnt for me....might sound strange to some, ...i feel a little better thanx, might needed my tea,

and Gappy, nice sabatage there, dont think i didnt notice lol...i WILL beat you on monday lol

thanx friends xx

Jenfy

Toms Grandma said:
Hi Roxy,
Is there anyone you can stay in telephone contact with? Have you been in the sun much today, it has been really sunny here today.......has your BS gone up now?
Hope you are feeling better soon
Wendy
Does being in the sun have an effect then? If so no wonder I can't stand it for long any more :eek: