Bread free zone

sugarlips

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Afternoon everyone, I have just completed another week of LCHF and feel better for it. I know my path and can see it clearly but realise it's clear to see as I'm standing on the shoulders of all you diabetes giants those who have blazed the trails and given this horrible condition a bloody nose. Please keep up the positivity and kind words, we all need it. Thanks

M

Member496333

Bread is probably the most difficult thing for most people to imagine giving up.

Reactions: Shas3

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You are the one putting in the time and the effort to educate yourself so keep going and good luck.
Well done on your progress so far.

As for bread, it's not all that :).

Reactions: Shas3

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
My brain has really shifted now into knowing that mostly bread and other carbs were just transporters for the tasty stuff. Once that mentality sets in you'll be fine! I'm glad you're doing this though, it's going to help so much.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done on grabbing low carb by the horns. This forum was my saviour, and my diagnosis a blessing in disguise, I feel fitter than I have done for years. Keep at it!
I was lucky in that I was never a huge bread eater. Just occasionally I make 90 second LC mug bread.

Reactions: kerrygold59