Freestyle Libre CGM fail

JGReen3000

So I have kind of a issue with my CGM where after Three to Four Days my Continious Glucose Monitor. stops working. well it more of goes High to about Two-Hundredd MG/DL. and then it drops down to Lo(Low). I had 3 days left of this Censor but it decided to stay at Low.

I placed this Monitor on the inside of My arm, which I read that is should on the outside of the arm. and that might be true depending on where veins, musle, fat, etc. would be in the chosen Location.

But Does this even sound normal when you have two of them do the same thing, one which was on the other arm?

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So I have kind of a issue with my CGM where after Three to Four Days my Continious Glucose Monitor. stops working. well it more of goes High to about Two-Hundredd MG/DL. and then it drops down to Lo(Low). I had 3 days left of this Censor but it decided to stay at Low.

I placed this Monitor on the inside of My arm, which I read that is should on the outside of the arm. and that might be true depending on where veins, musle, fat, etc. would be in the chosen Location.

But Does this even sound normal when you have two of them do the same thing, one which was on the other arm?
Hello, welcome!
The libre sensor is known to be slightly inaccurate for the first few days and this is why you need to finger prick to confirm your readings. Also, do you give it 24 hours to settle before activating it?
On the other hand, there are a few type 1s who stick it else where on their bodies and it has worked for them. However Abbott might be a bit funny about it if you're asking them for a replacement.