Fitbit Versa 2 and Libre

buckmr2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Exercise
What's the best app to connect my Libre to a Fitbit Versa 2 which should be delivered shortly?
Currently use Libre Reader and LibreLink on Android.
(Previously tried it with a Sony Pebble but could only get results in US instead of UK units so was always having to work out Uk units and the Sony watch constantly kept trying to update which I was told not to let it do or it wouldn't work on later version resulting in it crashing with an unusable with blue screen).

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
What's the best app to connect my Libre to a Fitbit Versa 2 which should be delivered shortly?
Currently use Libre Reader and LibreLink on Android.
(Previously tried it with a Sony Pebble but could only get results in US instead of UK units so was always having to work out Uk units and the Sony watch constantly kept trying to update which I was told not to let it do or it wouldn't work on later version resulting in it crashing with an unusable with blue screen).

I know that last year , Fitbit announced a partnership with OneDrop so give that a go. (I don't use it by the way - due to sensor allergies).

buckmr2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Exercise
OneDrop is only asking for either MyStar Plus or Choice apps to connect with.
I'm looking for an app for the watch that will show results when the watch scans the Libre which OneDrop doesn't seem to be able to do

Attachments

• 20191117_154656.jpg
    20191117_154656.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 381