ebook downloads

Bonjim

Hello to all,
I have just signed in as a member and want to thank the organisation and its staff members for their excellent work. I am quite sure that alot of effort go into this resourceful website as well as other initiatives across the country and beyond.

I am finding some issues in downloading the first two ebooks from the recipes section and would appreciate if the download links are updated as it seems to me the links are not currently valid.

kind regards

Jim

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello to all,
I have just signed in as a member and want to thank the organisation and its staff members for their excellent work. I am quite sure that alot of effort go into this resourceful website as well as other initiatives across the country and beyond.

I am finding some issues in downloading the first two ebooks from the recipes section and would appreciate if the download links are updated as it seems to me the links are not currently valid.

kind regards

Jim
If you could copy the links, or if you are unable to do that, please let me know the exact book names and I will raise it for attention

Bonjim

If you could copy the links, or if you are unable to do that, please let me know the exact book names and I will raise it for attention

Thank you for your quick reply. The ebooks are the following:

Seasonal Cookbook
365 Recipe Cookbook
Recipe App

regards

Jim

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for your quick reply. The ebooks are the following:

Seasonal Cookbook
365 Recipe Cookbook
Recipe App

regards

Jim
Bonjim, that's with the tech guys now. Maybe try again I need a couple of days.