Type 1 How to download data if Libre from phone

Triscornia

Happy Easter,

Does anyone know how to download the data from your phone. We need to send to Dr as no appointments can be made and it’s been over 4 months since we last saw the Dr. I logged onto libre view and followed instructions but now stuck. Is there an easy way of doing it?
Thanks.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
You can download data, a CSV file of rw data or pretty reports.

1. Is on the top right of the report screen.

2. Choose green button, glucose reports. Default does a full set of a 2 week window. You can change the start of the window and the length upt 90 days. You can print or save as PDF.

HTH

Triscornia

You can download data, a CSV file of rw data or pretty reports.

1. Is on the top right of the report screen.

2. Choose green button, glucose reports. Default does a full set of a 2 week window. You can change the start of the window and the length upt 90 days. You can print or save as PDF.

HTH

Hello thanks for replying. I wish I understood what you are telling me. I don’t know where the report screen is . I think I will have to wait for help from nurse. No good with technology.
Happy Easter.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I logged onto libre view and followed instructions but now stuck. Is there an easy way of doing it?
Are your data visible in LibreView?
If so, go to settings (upper right) -> account settings (pop-up screen, still upper right) -> choose 'My Practices' on the left.
Now you have a screen where you can enter the practice ID from your Dr. If you don't have it, ask your Dr.
If it works right they should be able to look into the reports as well.

Mind, the exact words on your computer will be different from mine, as my LibreView is in Dutch so I loosely translated them.

Triscornia

Are your data visible in LibreView?
If so, go to settings (upper right) -> account settings (pop-up screen, still upper right) -> choose 'My Practices' on the left.
Now you have a screen where you can enter the practice ID from your Dr. If you don't have it, ask your Dr.
If it works right they should be able to look into the reports as well.

Mind, the exact words on your computer will be different from mine, as my LibreView is in Dutch so I loosely translated them.

Thank you for responding. No data not visible from LibreView as I am trying to set it up. Your so good to help thanks. I hope you had a good Easter.

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you for responding. No data not visible from LibreView as I am trying to set it up.
You're welcome!
Have you tried clicking this symbol after logging in? That's the one for your phone, the default one next to it is for a reader.
If you use the same password and username as you did for the phone app it should have your data.

93045910_10220431156083300_6282981887791071232_o.jpg

buckmr2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Exercise
My diabetologist can access my data from the Libre Reader (uploaded to desktop PC from reader via usb cable ) or directly from (Android S7 Edge) phone using the Librelink app which automatically sends the data to them.
Ring your diabetic nurse and they will tell you how to set it up like they did with me

Triscornia

My diabetologist can access my data from the Libre Reader (uploaded to desktop PC from reader via usb cable ) or directly from (Android S7 Edge) phone using the Librelink app which automatically sends the data to them.
Ring your diabetic nurse and they will tell you how to set it up like they did with me

Thank you I will.