Neuropathy AFTER gaining control?

Siddhantkhankal

I was diagnosed two months ago with an a1c level of 8.5%. Went low carb and quickly lowered blood sugar levels (tested regularly) to normal or very close to normal levels. Re-tested a1c about 10 days ago and it was down to 6.6%. I have been diabetic for less than a year. Had no symptoms at diagnosis. Suddenly, after 6 weeks of lowering blood sugars to controlled levels, I got pain (slight burning and some tingling) in both feet and tingling in my hands. All came on at once.

I am going back to the doctor. This is discouraging. I was feeling really good before this hit. If this is neuropathy, is there a chance to reverse it at this early stage? Can I at least keep it from progressing? This is really strange. I have no numbness or loss of feeling. B12 levels are fine.
I am facing same situation nov 2019 hba1c was 9.4% and now 6.3% but getting burning sensation, numbness ,pain in legs, feet and hands. This all started from 3rd may 2020. Some 20 to 30 days I faced Erectyl dysfunction but it is normal now. Now taken neurologist appointment.