whats your favourite christmas movie?

Cheers2012

One thing i love about the holiday season is watching christmas movies. My favourite would have to be 'The Santa Clause(1994)'. I remember watching it for the first time as a kid and absolutely loved it. I taped it and used to watch it any time of the year! Still to this day i watch it the odd time, it brings back some old memories

So whats everybody elses favourite christmas movies?
Merry Christmas
g.php

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Impolite people, yobbish behaviour, pretentious people.
I'm with you on that, WhitbyJet. James Stewart and Donna Reed - totally heartwarming and captivating.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Another oldie.....

Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
WhitbyJet said:
Mine is a real oldie, its even older than I am - It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

That is my one too ... dingaling dingaling dingaling :thumbup:

Mike1953

Dislikes
Getting old i never thought it would be like this,but i guess most of it is down to my ill health.
Hi Cheers
It has to for me It's a Wonderful Life with the stunning Donna Reed and the great James Stewart.
Have a wonderful and happy christmas and don't forget everytime a bell rings an angel gets it's wings.
Mike

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
And I should also add "A Christmas Carol" with the superlative Alastair Sim as Scrooge. There's never been a better Scrooge. After his conversion, when he looks out of the window on a snowy London you really feel the spirit of Christmas

flintop12

My favourite Christmas movie is don2. in this movie how to robber the cash plate this is learned in this picture.
In this movie one main robbery is there.

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ah yes, Eck, Meet me in St Louis is definitely high on my list. Judy Garland is at her best, and then there's the unbelievably talented Margaret O'Brien. A real feel-good film.

BJL1960

Dislikes
Liverpool fc
I'm not one for christmas movies, but i have to agree with Elf, and what about Scrooged, with Bill Murray, the scenes where the fairy isknocking him about, classic.

AnjaH

My favorite Christmas movie is Titanic. Its some kind of tradition, that the whole family is gathering around the tv and the whole female part is crying :)