Tee2 test strips unavailable

SheilaCanning

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm only 3 weeks into self testing and have half a tub of strips left so went to the Spirit health site to order some more but they are marked as unavailable. On Amazon UK there are some for sale from Spirit but although it says 50 strips the photo of the tub says 10. Anyone ordered via Amazon? I'm a bit miffed they are unavailable!

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So many businesses are finding the same thing - the self employed who managed to survive through last year with no financial assistance are now winding up their businesses because they cannot get the things they need to keep going.

Reactions: SheilaCanning

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Agree with @bulkbiker . This happened a few weeks back and they were quickly back in stock. Sometimes if you ring they’ll be able to sell you one or two boxes, but don’t have enough to have them up on the website. This has happened with me and the ketone strips for another meter produced by Spirit.

Reactions: SheilaCanning

SheilaCanning

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I rang them this morning and they had forgotten to mark them as available but had strips in so my next batch are on their way. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diawara