• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
Resurgam
Reaction score
7,461

Latest activity Postings About

    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Chia seeds.
      @SepticTank you might find that a pressure cooker deals with the cooking far faster. Just put a large bowl into water in the cooker, or...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Chia seeds.
      Have you checked your blood glucose levels after eating oats? Although it is claimed that they are slow release I think my gut just sees...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread 30 plants a week?.
      @SepticTank I felt so much better after cutting out grain and high starch foods - I was not eating sugary stuff anyway. I find the small...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Milk.
      @MGConna I used cream in my coffee for many years, never used milk as my carb tolerance was so low. I kept to under 40 gm of carbs a day...
    • Resurgam
      @KK951 How dismal to have such a negative response to your progress. I had a HbA1c of 91 at diagnosis, 41 at the 6 month mark. That was...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Cinnamon suppliers.
      Having been part of the development team for Allied Lyons at their plant in Market Harborough I had access to many herbs and spices and...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread BLOOD PRESSURE FOR DIABETICS.
      Beetroot is within my limit of 10% carbs - I think it is usually around 7 or 8% carb - I put one in my daily salad. That really is not...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Verruca.
      Just hold the pea until it is no longer cold, then remove it. I did it when taking things out of the freezer and then putting them back...
    • Resurgam
      Treats don't need to be something carbohydrate or sweetened with sugar. Now I am just on the ten year mark from diagnosis I have treats...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Verruca.
      Putting a frozen pea on the verruca will get rid of it fairly quickly - other frozen vegetables are available, or perhaps freezing a...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Olvexa — is this a scam?.
      There are different forms of the vitamin, Cyano, Hydroxo, Adeno and Methyl co - something, some have to be worked on by the body, some...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Diabec Supplement.
      Ah - now I get it - plants such as bitter melon and fenugreek do have the reputation of helping with diabetes, but long term - for a...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Diabec Supplement.
      You'll have to tell us what you've been taking before anyone can comment.
    • Resurgam
      @Tiz I started out eating at 12 hourly intervals rather than pushing two meals into a few hours. It seemed easiest as it meant I was...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Blood Glucose Readings.
      @scottwd the HBA1c level is a reflection on how high the concentration of glucose in your blood has been over the previous months, with...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top