Lyumjev

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Lyumjev has been available for 2 weeks in my country so I asked my endo to give me a prescription for a pen or two to try it out.
She agreed and is curious to hear my experiences :)
I'm currently on Fiasp. It will be a couple of days at the least before my pharmacy has the Lyumjev in. If anyone wants to share something about their experiences with Lyumjev or how it compares to Fiasp, I'm all ears!

Reactions: KK123

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Will be interested to see if it lives up to the Lilly marketing in which it is claimed to be superior to other fast acting insulins!

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Will be interested to see if it lives up to the Lilly marketing in which it is claimed to be superior to other fast acting insulins!
I'll do some experimenting and keep you updated once the Lyumjev is in!
I use enough insulin to have two pens in use so I can compare Fiasp and Lyumjev on subsequent days with comparable meals.
It's the perfect excuse to have some higher carb yummies, which I find difficult to dose for. All for the sake of science of course! :D

Reactions: Struma

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Antje77

Enjoy your carb yummies. I will be keen to hear how things go. This insulin has been suggested to me, the only issue highlighted was the insulin blocking my pump. I use the Omnipod

Good luck

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It will be a bit longer before my experiment starts, the pharmacy had 3 packs of Humalog for me, which I've never used, so something must've went wrong.