Jan300547 Newbie Messages 1 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Sep 17, 2026 #1 Hi I'm Janet 79 years old type 2 diabetic looking forward to reading diabetic knowledge
lovinglife Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 6,932 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Sep 17, 2026 #2 Jan300547 said: Hi I'm Janet 79 years old type 2 diabetic looking forward to reading diabetic knowledge Click to expand... Hi Janet, welcome to the forum
Jan300547 said: Hi I'm Janet 79 years old type 2 diabetic looking forward to reading diabetic knowledge Click to expand... Hi Janet, welcome to the forum
helenb1979 Well-Known Member Messages 103 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Sep 17, 2026 #3 Welcome to the group
Mrs Redboots Well-Known Member Messages 261 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Sep 17, 2026 #4 Hello, and welcome!
KennyA Well-Known Member Retired Moderator Messages 4,479 Location Northern Ireland, living in Yorkshire Treatment type Diet only Sep 18, 2026 #5 Hello and welcome. Questions are free and encouraged!