Not new ...... but!

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Hello, I've not been here for a while as I've had a hectic and at times stressful personal life. I'm not new so won't say hi there but just to say I'm back and hope to check in more regularly now things are on a more even keel - well at least for now! I did vow that after what happened earlier in the year I'd make sure I went and did all the mistakes I should of made as a teenager (so that I don't have any mistakes left for next year) so am still open to suggestions what I can do - the broadcastable ones I've done are icecube fights, 42 hours without sleep, and er, I think the others will be seen as being a bad example so better leave it there for now! Any suggestions let me know there's still time for me to do them.

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Gappy said:
Hello, I've not been here for a while as I've had a hectic and at times stressful personal life. I'm not new so won't say hi there but just to say I'm back and hope to check in more regularly now things are on a more even keel - well at least for now! I did vow that after what happened earlier in the year I'd make sure I went and did all the mistakes I should of made as a teenager (so that I don't have any mistakes left for next year) so am still open to suggestions what I can do - the broadcastable ones I've done are icecube fights, 42 hours without sleep, and er, I think the others will be seen as being a bad example so better leave it there for now! Any suggestions let me know there's still time for me to do them.

No suggestion from me (it's been a long day!) but just wanted to say welcome back. :D

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
thanks, I shall do my best to join in & one day i'll write a book about this year of mine

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hellooo you :wave:
Its great to have you back with us all...
Wondered where you had gone!
Anna.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Welcome back Gappy :)

Gappy

Dislikes
Thanks every one, it really has been tough times, and still will be for a while, I knew my control was being forgotten about as I started getting the itchy legs again (I don't have a meter) I've also had my wisdom teeth out, in 2 separate operations, so i'm currently in pain but having to eat soft god only has at least made me think about my diet again so strange how some good can come from unpleasant events