• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
Marie 2
Reaction score
2,410

Latest activity Postings About

    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      Fresh squeezed orange juice yum..... My neighbor has a tree and we are welcome to pick all the ones within reach and in fact she has...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Good as it is funny but 100% true. I once witnessed a man at breakfast helping himself to 3 glasses of orange juice. I pointed out to my...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to lovinglife's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      That made me chuckle :)
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Being a type 1 of over 50 years i look at food and judge it by its carb content and whether i need to inject insulin for it. Even at a...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Funny Funny.
      Yes that is what i'm hoping for....and one less jab per day.... I'm known for posting the fact i rely on a slightly higher dose of...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      When I have switched back and forth from total MDI to pump, to partial pump and partial MDI, to total pump lol, I fret too. Especially...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      @Marie 2 I wonder if your body had adjusted its behaviour during your incapacity and now needs a kick start. It is so frustrating when...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      And gees, I went snorkeling and I haven't been for a while. Granted I kept it shorter than I used to swim, but I hadn't been so...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Yep I've got elusive insulin. Checking my blood this morning and wondered whether it's going to nose dive or rocket and trying to decide...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Agree Agree.
      Ridiculous i know but i sometimes think insulin plays hide and seek as one minute nothing happens and the next minute it gets about my...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      @marie [emoji638] So frustrating for you. And @Tony[emoji639][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji639]] I’m with...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Agree Agree.
      You have my sympathy. I do this as if for example i'm in the 10s (mmol) and i give myself 1 unit of novorapid it will come down but in 3...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      That's really good to hear you had a super time
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Winner Winner.
      Back from a Monday to Friday break in Berwick. Fabulously relaxed! Didn’t stint on enjoyable food (all cooked in caravan but based...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      @SueJB @becca59 Same here, all sorts of aggravations this past year. Muscle spasm, torn muscle, twice pinched nerve and it was hard to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top