aspirin resistance

SueR

I have to take the coated aspirin and trust me they still works just as good as the ordinary ones.. If they didn't I wouldn't be walking round with a dripping finger after doing a simple finger test, or have had hassles after a tooth extraction.

I get rather tired of all of these reports, one minute aspirin is good for you, the next it isn't and now diabetics are being put back on them because it's been decided that it is good to take them. Sorry make up your minds please and stop messing us all about.

I take aspirin to thin my blood, so have not been part of the yes take them, no don't, issue but it still annoys me.

Cowboyjim

I was aware that some people on this forum take aspirin for whatever reasons. I do not but have thought about it... my GP was no help saying "if you want"... what use is that? Durh.

Ok time for another game of Russian Roulette?

Take em and be d*mned... don't take em and be... :x

I posted it because this looks like a pretty well done study with a big enough sample to make some sense... but like with all these things it is still not black or white and this drives me nuts too...

Seems like nearly everything in medicine is fashion and consensus... hardly scientific tho when health, well-being, peace of mind, longevity are concerned... 8)