Link to non-profit insulin pump security survey, very short

If you have a few moments, please fill out our survey on insulin pump security here: http://tinyurl.com/ckfkenl

It's very short and simple. We are a group of undergraduate students working on improving insulin pump designs for academic purposes; with your help we can come up with something that might actually be beneficial to pump users.

Very short survey, please fill out ASAP (before weekend preferrably).

victorhill

Re: Link to non-profit insulin pump security survey, very sh

good day students
interesting subject
i am on my no 2 pump had a pump since jan 2007 ..
now security it is is on my belt most of the working day fits in a plastic clip pump is accu-chek only comes of when it is bedtime or shower or change insulin cartridge ...
most of the time it is under pullover or shirt and when i need to adjust bolus or basil rate then it is my hand s
and at night it goes from trouser clip to p js
in summer it goes in a case that keeps the sun out has magnet clip was for a camera but it is always to the front of me
do not feel it is at risk of been stolen but did read of a case a schoolboy had the line ,that brings me to another point if it does come of belt the line stops it hitting the floor and the needle is fixed by a firm tape

wish you all the best and thanks for your interest a pouch with a zip may be the route to go

vic hill 55 years on insulin

l0vaduck

Re: Link to non-profit insulin pump security survey, very sh

insulinpumpsafety said:
If you have a few moments, please fill out our survey on insulin pump security here: http://tinyurl.com/ckfkenl

It's very short and simple. We are a group of undergraduate students working on improving insulin pump designs for academic purposes; with your help we can come up with something that might actually be beneficial to pump users.

Very short survey, please fill out ASAP (before weekend preferrably).

The questions all seem to assume that we have a choice in what pump we get. The way my hospital works - they decide which pump they will get and that's the one I will have, end of!