Morning Highs?

toastlover

I don't know for certain if I will meet the NICE guidelines for a pump, the DSN just suggested it might be an option.

Strangely my sugars the last two mornings have been in the 7 range but I haven't done anything different. Very confusing!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Emzie star

nmb264 said:
You're lucky to get the option of the pump. NHS Scotland has a massive waiting list, ie 3 years I've been told by many gps and consultants

If you are interested make sure you are on the list if you can I have been very lucky I was only on the list a year and a half when I got told I would be getting mines and I now get it in June. I was told 3 years but some more funding became available for them so thats why I got called early I am also under the NHS Scotland.

nmb264

I wish i had been given more details on the DP and the pump benefits years ago as by now I'd have a pump probably. Just makes planning a pregnancy harder now with the DP putting my bg to pot in the mornings.

I also sometimes wake up with a great fasting bg however within an hour of getting up and having a shower I rocket. Just keep and eye out for that

toastlover

I'm the same. Have had a few morning reading around 7-8 but quickly shoots up to 11. I just take some adjustment as soon as I wake up and test either to bring it down or stop it going up.