Feeling pleased with myself.

bopeep12300

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This is such a little thing it's almost silly putting on here, but I want to share with someone who understands.
Tested before eating carb free meal (sausages, eggs & bacon), at lunchtime. (No breakfast so it was more brunch), It was 6.9. Tested about an hour after & it was exactley the same. I was quite chuffed.
Just discovered those breadsticks you dip into the soft cheese so had that, also later had cheese & crackers with pickle & bag of hula hoops. Bit of a strange food day but I was working late & couldn't get a hot meal.
Anyway, I thought I might be a bit high cos of the crackers but I tested about half hour ago & I'm pleased to say it was only 5.9.
I know it sounds daft but I was really happy. As I said weird eating day but not in the least bit hungry at all. Hope I can keep it up :)

Reactions: 2 people

Montana

Dislikes
Anyone moody negative or judgemental
Bo always best to say what's on your mind lol. I am very impressed. I've heard of low carbing but never tried it as I don't know enough or anything really. Sounds great though and well done. Let us know how it goes x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

bopeep12300

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks. I don't normally low carb as I love my bread & spuds but that's just how it went today. I might carry it on & see how I get on :happy:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
eek well done for the first meal lol its not rocket science, put less sugar (or carbs) in and there will be less in there :)