help with weight?

chelseacee13

Back again, so I'm still stuck on my previous issue on advice with building weight, av baught in some cakes to eat in control of course, sausage eggs, peanut butter just need nuts, went to the docs today to see if I could get protien shakes lol, only to be greeted by the doc who mis diagnosed me in the first place.. 6 month untreated diabetes because of him.. I told him my problem and I've lost more weight!! He then says he wanted to get intouch with my consultant by letter which would take weeks to discuss my 'problem' I then says I was struggling to cope with it and he then reduced me to tears making out I was over reacting and then making a comment 'your a complicated case' and when I asked for an explanation on his comment he then laughed in my face and said I've done all I'm going to do, you can leave. So after half an hour of crying with rage I then went to a pharmast and they adviced the same as you guys & to see my consultant also. Anyone been to their consultant because of there weight?

KazV1

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? im into bodybuilding and am pretty knowledgeable into how to gain weight. Ditch the cakes, What are your daily BG readings like?

Reactions: 2 people

chelseacee13

And bgs are fairly tight with hypo but I've learnt now if I test after 90mins rather then 120mins a can catch it before it starts lol!