hi

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
rude d/n nurses and being treated like im wierd because im diabetic
helloooo and welcome . im cath type 2 for last 4 months . how are you ? this is a great site and helpful alot more than the nhs anyways lol x

Reactions: 2 people

mollycat1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
can`t think of any !
hi
im new too this how is everybody
Yes - this is a great site - you will be amazed at how much some of the members know - they are so informative and helpful ! Its great that you can just `dip in and out` when you have time and find out lots of interesting facts. How are you feeing ? Don`t feel too afraid, its quite overwhelming to get the diagnosis so just look after yourself ! Hope you find lots of help on the forum !

Reactions: 4 people

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Saralou and welcome to the forum. If you have anything you need help with, just post and you will get lots of replies.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome to the forum Saralou :)

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
:D hi Sarah Lou, you are most welcome here. You can ask as many questions as you like, and you will always get an answer from the lovely people here, may not be the answer you think you are going to get though ;) Only joking, we are all here to help and support each other through our journey with Diabetes xx

saralou78

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal cruelty and rude people
helloooo and welcome . im cath type 2 for last 4 months . how are you ? this is a great site and helpful alot more than the nhs anyways lol x
hi
thanks for the replys nice to meet you

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hi and a warm welcome:)

witchyjo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
Hi I also new to the forums. Diagnosed November 2013 with late onset type 1 . Had lost loads weight and was eating mucho amounts if chocolate was having a great time until I couldn't do any thing unless I had a lie down after. Now 4 months on and with a much reduced sweet tooth am adjusting to my new way of life...... Just !!