Happy DN and lost weight

Mothership

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
dog mess anywhere
Saw my DN today checked my machine and happy the way my be are coming down, plus I have lost another 9lbs so that's 1 stone 12lbs in 10 weeks. The other up side is I am feeling loads better. Thanks all for helping me on my new journey

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant Mothership! That's great news, impressive stuff.

Mothership

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Dislikes
dog mess anywhere
Hi Zand, how did you get on in SW?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
That is a great weight loss, well done!!!!!!

Mothership

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Dislikes
dog mess anywhere
Mine wasn't that good this week because I lost my way over the weekend, I have bought a new digital scales to replace my 20 year old mechanical one. I know the difference now between mine and the surgery. I am back on the wagon today, unlike normally where I would just give up. Good luck for tomorrow x

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine wasn't that good this week because I lost my way over the weekend, I have bought a new digital scales to replace my 20 year old mechanical one. I know the difference now between mine and the surgery. I am back on the wagon today, unlike normally where I would just give up. Good luck for tomorrow x
Well done for getting yourself back to it straight away. That's something I always find difficult

Karen.G.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Saw my DN today checked my machine and happy the way my be are coming down, plus I have lost another 9lbs so that's 1 stone 12lbs in 10 weeks. The other up side is I am feeling loads better. Thanks all for helping me on my new journey

Well done that is a fab result. Your hard work is paying off.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App