Roll Call

Fuggsy

Dislikes
Being preached at about low carbing
Had to reregister to get back in. Am quite liking my new name.
Thanks Karen, you called me Fuggsy the other day so decided to have it as my new name :mrgreen:

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Guys,

Think everyone will have to change their password to get back in. It's part of our plan to weed out the spammers. We're sorry to make it difficult for the regulars (and new visitors) to re enter the new forum, but as long as there are no more posts from eluthrisadfhe and wkldpldj then I think it'll be worth it! There wasn't really any other way around it.

Regards,

Admin 8)

saffy

Hi .....got on after a slight struggle lol.....was panicking abit as this site is my lifeline now..the only prob i have is ive lost my password....so i cant change it and i cant remember the new one (stupid me)... :roll:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
next time you sign in click lost password.when you get email of new one ...save it in your emails.Once your back on the board change your password to something you won't forget.

Whitevanman

Hi, I`m back,
Had a bit of a job even had to exit and rejoin but it worked in the end, a job well worth doing as when told in September last year I had type 2 I left the doctors in a trance, I felt like i`d been hit with a brick.
There is nobody in my or my wifes family that had diabetes and I felt so alone.
Web sites like this do so much good, I find diabetes very confusing but it seems so do many other people, that makes me feel better, I`m not the total fool I thought I was.
I have gone at this like i do anything else hammer my laptop like hell trying to find good information,
Hell there is a great deal of rubbish out there. I also find good information from meter manufacturers, I have an Accu-Chek and find there back up very helpfull.
Whitevanman.

Russ

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Injustice
In. Phew! Do we need this?

Russ

bluebird

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Grumpy folks and taking tablets
Got there eventually, had to mess about with password but no hassle.
Cheers Val

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Glad you made it in, and so far (correct me if I'm wrong Sue) we are spam-free (touches wood)

Regards,

Admin

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
For a technodunce, that is quite a swish avatar!

8)