Hello

mzzkae53

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
meanness, arrogance, stinginess, bullies, sarcasm
hello everyone.
Just wanting to say hi to each member as I am new to this site. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and also hoping that through being a member I will feel like I've found a supportive and encouraging forum to make some very necessary changes in my lifestyle. Thanks, K

Reactions: 7 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hello everyone.
Just wanting to say hi to each member as I am new to this site. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and also hoping that through being a member I will feel like I've found a supportive and encouraging forum to make some very necessary changes in my lifestyle. Thanks, K
Hi and welcome

Tell us a bit more about you and if there is anything in particular you would like help with, ask away.

Pavlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
hello and welcome to the forum :)

RRB

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Ask as many questions as you like if you need to and someone will be able to answer you.

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello and welcome ! You can be sure of finding advice, information and support on this wonderful forum!

Rosie1953

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello and welcome. I have only been a member for a few weeks and I have got more information about diabetes on this forum than my GP and DN put together has every giving me. Post any questions that you would like answering as someone will come and help.

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Hello and welcome.
Lovely people on this site,I was new in June,and now have lots of information,and got my blood suger right down with help and advice.
Hello also to Rosie,glad you have got the info you needed.

Reactions: 2 people

dia21

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi mzzkae53 welcome on this forum. Nice to meet you here!!! I am newly joiny of this forum. I am here to learn more about diabetes and its effects because my mother is suffering from the same one. I want to cure her as soon as possible.