I am the member formerly known as...

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I notice a few have had to change their names to get back onto the new forum.I was lucky my name stays the same.Would you like to put in your old name so that we know who's back and who's who?

dillydog

Nannab. What a good idea, Sugarless Sue. I had to re-register, give new e mail address, new screen name and also new password. What a trial that was, as I am not terribly computer literate. Anyhow, enough rambling, I am now Dillydog, but used to be Nannab. I regularly look in on this site and find it very useful, and thanks to all who are kind enough to answer my questions. Dillydog.

A

Anonymous

When I came back on here I accually couldn't log on so I thought with it being a new forum they removed everyones previous names so I made a new one and realised my old name was still on here so I just sent for a new password and I got on my old name :D

ATSBod

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My name stayed the same but I had to re-register my password.
No probs. apart from that 8)

sugar2

Well, I managed tore register just fine...but I am now on maternity leace, and forgot my password...and the email address I had registered under was my work one. Doh!

I was sugar...and I am now sugar2..inspired, I know! :oops:

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Can't log on, did again before. Now forgot complicated password and can't find reset option. Name Heathero

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
HELP can't access discussions read responses. Heathero